Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

ankity2k

New Coder
Dear All,

I am working in a MNC and my chrome is protected by the company's. Recently, they have restricted to save the login credential in the chrome, due the same I have to write 40-50 password in difference government portal. The company also do not allow to use any external chrome extension because it may breach in the company privacy and security. therefore, I have no other way to save these password on the chrome.

Can you help me to save password on chrome source code and provide the code to build the personal extension to save login credential on it.

PS - I am not from the IT background.

Thanks

Regards,
Ankit

Dear All,

I am working in a MNC and my chrome is protected by the company's. Recently, they have restricted to save the login credential in the chrome, due the same I have to write 40-50 password in difference government portal. The company also do not allow to use any external chrome extension because it may breach in the company privacy and security. therefore, I have no other way to save these password on the chrome.

Can you help me to save password on chrome source code and provide the code to build the personal extension to save login credential on it.

PS - I am not from the IT background.

Thanks

Regards,
Ankit
Hi there,
You might want to ask your superiors if there is a password manager they have installed and/or approve of, otherwise, you are SOL if you're company is not allowing you to save to chrome

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom