Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Say hello to Post comments!

Hello Coders!

I am pleased to announce that CodeForum.ORG now supports Post Comments; This allows you to comment on individual posts within a thread, kinda similar to how it's done on Stack Overflow.

You can create a comment by clicking the comment button near the right bottom side of a particular post.
 
Hello Coders!

I am pleased to announce that CodeForum.ORG now supports Post Comments; This allows you to comment on individual posts within a thread, kinda similar to how it's done on Stack Overflow.

You can create a comment by clicking the comment button near the right bottom side of a particular post.

I noticed this feature was available a little while ago when you commented on the CSS thread though I noticed the option was not readily available for me to use. I kept looking for it wondering where it was. Glad to know it was a usergroup permission thing more than likely and is available for usage now. Fits your site quite well. I love the feature 😀 Keep it up!
 
Yes, haha! I was wondering if I was going to be getting questions asking me how! I had to double check some things before I had branched out to other groups. Glad you like it! 🙂
 

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Buy me a coffee.
Back
Top Bottom