Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Say hello to Post comments!

Hello Coders!

I am pleased to announce that CodeForum.ORG now supports Post Comments; This allows you to comment on individual posts within a thread, kinda similar to how it's done on Stack Overflow.

You can create a comment by clicking the comment button near the right bottom side of a particular post.

Hello Coders!

I am pleased to announce that CodeForum.ORG now supports Post Comments; This allows you to comment on individual posts within a thread, kinda similar to how it's done on Stack Overflow.

You can create a comment by clicking the comment button near the right bottom side of a particular post.

I noticed this feature was available a little while ago when you commented on the CSS thread though I noticed the option was not readily available for me to use. I kept looking for it wondering where it was. Glad to know it was a usergroup permission thing more than likely and is available for usage now. Fits your site quite well. I love the feature :D Keep it up!

Yes, haha! I was wondering if I was going to be getting questions asking me how! I had to double check some things before I had branched out to other groups. Glad you like it! :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom