WebWareBox

ForwardWeb - Branden

Coder
Contributor
Oct 8, 2018
Canada
My English is fine I do however type fast @OscarDeer if you think I can help in any way let me know we do offer enterprise grade hosting in Dallas and Singapore though i try not to advertise to much what little information i do post is approved by Malcolm :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost

Dan-Kode

Well-Known Coder
May 24, 2019
github.com
Ah right, okay. It's just due to the broken English in some of the words. I myself type fast but it doesn't end up coming out with errors. Make sure you do a Spell-Check before posting.

Hosting is again, something that's dealt with by the Site Owner. The Website in which WebWareBox is downloaded from is Hosted using GitHub Pages.

If you have Programming-Experience it would be appreciated if you could help with
Development on GitHub. Although, with the Re-Write going on, we'd prefer not to have anyone else Contribute just yet until we're ready.

Ghost

Active Coder
Apr 19, 2019
Evreyone has smoe tpyos form tmie to tmie but the biran can usncarmble wrods esaliy.

A hosting "cage" can be used to make sure no uploaded files can affect other parts of the same site/server.

Reactions: Dan-Kode

Dan-Kode

Well-Known Coder
May 24, 2019
github.com
Hey everyone.

I'm almost back from my Vacation. Just about three Days left and then I can get back to WebWareBox.

Once I'm done, I'll make a big, Detailed-Post about the Project in its current state.

See you soon.

Dan-Kode

Well-Known Coder
May 24, 2019
github.com
Hey everyone.

I'll be back from my Vacation tomorrow. Once I'm back, keep an eye out for a Thread that goes over the WebWareBox Projects current state. I'll be going over the following things in that Thread:
  • The WebWareBox Website
  • WebWareBox as Software
  • Contributing to WebWareBox
  • Things that I plan to do and what I've dealt with in the past two weeks I've been on Vacation
  • Getting a License for WebWareBox
All of the mentioned above and some other stuff that I might talk about will be in that Thread.

I'll see you in the next day or two when I write the Thread.