Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Candyland!

Hello everyone! I'm Mushmellow, been around here for awhile now but never engaged. I'm a hobbyist coder and a game programmer (Unity). I'm currently working for a small cyber security company (Nothing big).

I have released:
  • Cabin VPN - It's a VPN I have released on Google Playstore but I haven't done any marketing on it since it was basically a side project and don't have plans on updating it anymore.
I'm currently working on:
  • Medieval Text Based MMORPG - This is something I'm currently working on as I always wanted to make these types of game. So basically this is a project that started out of curiosity.
  • 2D Survival Game (Unity) - We're working on a 2D survival game that we're planning to launch mid 2021. It'll have a zombie theme.
Well that's a little about me. Glad to be here!

Hello Mushmellow :)

So, blender? Great, I like blending fruit :)

But keep an eye on security issues, seriously. Nobody proved that P != NP.
I love blending stuff too, maybe you should share some recipes with me :D
You made me lol haven't heard that in quite awhile.

Hello @Mushmellow!

Welcome to Code Forum! How long have you been working with Unity?
Hello! Thanks for the welcoming!

For a bit less then a year. I created a simple 2d platformer just to do some testing/learning but now I'm working on a 2d survival game. I'm also working on a text based medieval game written in Php. You worked with Unity before?

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom