JosiahMaybe
Platinum Coder
If you could have anything in an operating system, what would you want? I am planning for an operating system I might actually make. To start this, I might like 3+ dimensional desktop navigation or weird space desktop navigation or both, fully clonable to another computer/drive including old timestamps, and can share most resources for big tasks or AI.
Now obviously some of this would take an insane amount of work but just go wild, if you could have it, what would you have? Just OS, not apps although framework for apps sure. Any type of device but main focus for me is on mobile, PC, and server. Feel free to go by type of thing. X E.
Now obviously some of this would take an insane amount of work but just go wild, if you could have it, what would you have? Just OS, not apps although framework for apps sure. Any type of device but main focus for me is on mobile, PC, and server. Feel free to go by type of thing. X E.
