Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

William/Ghost is here!

Ghost

Platinum Coder
Hey all,

I want to formally introduce myself. I am currently 26 in 2019 and living in the USA as a self employed / company owner at Wubur LLC. We create websites with a primary focus of building custom systems from scratch to handle big data, mapping, business tools, digital products, apps, etc. We usually spend our time building user / customer / employee / administrator portals that can display content, collect form information, digital signatures & contracts, and much more. In my free time, I am usually with my lovely girlfriend because we live together, or I am busy working on personal projects. I am currently working on a custom forum software called GeneralForum, learning Python for machine learning & scripting, making YouTube videos occasionally, and always expanding upon my knowledge of JavaScript, PHP, and SQL. The most recent thing I created was a recreation of jQuery's AJAX function, but written from scratch with core JavaScript. I also recently created a WordPress & MyBB plugin to assist with short URL generating for article/discussion links, and a Chrome extension to do the same. I also dabble with Node.js & Java, but have shifted my focus to Python for the time being.

I would love to get to know some of you, so feel free to ask any questions or tell me a bit about yourself too :)

~ GHOST / WILLIAM

Hello @Ghost!

Finally! An introduction from you. At first glance, I thought you said Uber! Very interesting, how long have you been programming/coding?

Perhaps, We can get a few sneak peaks of GeneralForum in the near future?

Hello @Ghost!

Finally! An introduction from you. At first glance, I thought you said Uber! Very interesting, how long have you been programming/coding?

Perhaps, We can get a few sneak peaks of GeneralForum in the near future?
Yes, I finally got around to it!
I've been working with code since around 2003-2004, but I didn't start actually programming things fully from scratch and memory until around 2015-16 when I learned a PHP and SQL. Before that I was just a webmaster and designer / I would tinker around with other people's code for 2003-2015.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom