Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS HTML Boiler Template

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hi guys,

Sublime & Atom make it very easy for you to create your boilerplate and be used for when you are creating multiple HTML pages. In order to use this awesome tool, you'll first need to save your file as an HTML document. Once your file is saved (Should have .html extension) type HTML in the editor, hit tab, and the HTML boilerplate will be automatically generated for you.

NOTE: First save your file CTRL + S, name it whatever you want but just make sure you have .html after it. Then
Below is the HTML Boilerplate:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title></title>
  </head>
  <body>

</body>
</html>

Last edited:
Thanks for the codes!

I am just curious what are benefits to put this code <meta charset="utf-8"> in a html file? I think charset should be defined from database.
Hmm that's a good question.. One that I'll have to look up! Thanks for asking! 

Thanks for the codes!

I am just curious what are benefits to put this code <meta charset="utf-8"> in a html file? I think charset should be defined from database.

That's true for websites that have databases. Either way. it's still good form to declare the charset in HTML to ensure the browser renders characters they way they're intended.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom