Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moldavanka

New Coder
Hi guys,

Lovely to be part of this community. I'm not from a development background so please go easy on me if my requests and questions come across as very basic!

I was a UX/UI designer by trade, and happy to help with provisional UI mockups, etc. where needed on request, or to collaborate on larger projects. I now run a digital innovation agency.

I'm a keen chef and interested in AI/ML technology. My company is currently sponsoring projects in this field, and again I'm interested in any collaborations or introductions.

Thanks

Joshua

Hi Joshua, welcome to Code Forum! I respect anyone who wants to learn development in the UI/UX design field as it makes it far easier to work together and the mockups tend to be more realistic from a coding perspective.

I'm a keen chef and interested in AI/ML technology.
Sounds interesting, what benefits does AI offer to a chef?

Thank you both for the warm welcome.

@Mangini I am interested in both subjects. I did not necessarily mean together, although I'm sure there are many incredible applications for chefs to be discovered! Facial scanners that predict your restaurant order? or maybe a preferred flavour profile based on your location data.

I hope to bring at least one crazy idea like this to completion during my time on this forum!

Welcome to Code Forum! :)

Fear not! This community was built to help, no matter the experience level. Anyone is welcome, we take great pride in creating a safe, resourceful and welcoming community.

Just curious, do you have a portfolio of your work? Would be very interested to see what you've created.

We most certainly look forward to seeing around! :)

Welcome to Code Forum! :)

Fear not! This community was built to help, no matter the experience level. Anyone is welcome, we take great pride in creating a safe, resourceful and welcoming community.

Just curious, do you have a portfolio of your work? Would be very interested to see what you've created.

We most certainly look forward to seeing around! :)
Hey, I need urgent help with a code. I have been trying to solve it since a few days, I've tried several approaches but I'm stuck. Can you please help me out?

Back
Top Bottom