Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is everyone working on?

No thanks. You should use WP.
But, he's suggesting you use WordPress. I myself, have used WordPress in the past and it's actually really good for blogs and small websites, if that's what you're looking to do. It also comes with a bunch of themes and add-ons for you to download too.

Oh my... what would I use it for? I'm not building a blog nor a news site.
Oh my lol.
But, he's suggesting you use WordPress. I myself, have used WordPress in the past and it's actually really good for blogs and small websites, if that's what you're looking to do. It also comes with a bunch of themes and add-ons for you to download too.
Got any archives saved on archive.org?

I recently just finally got scotch box to work for a Xenforo 2 development environment. I intend to start developing a few premium add-ons pretty soon. I'm not that experienced but I plan to take my time on them and properly undergo testing. I made mosteveronline for Xenforo 2 and it got a lot of good reviews. So I'm definitely capable of pulling a rabbit out of my hat :D

I recently just finally got scotch box to work for a Xenforo 2 development environment. I intend to start developing a few premium add-ons pretty soon. I'm not that experienced but I plan to take my time on them and properly undergo testing. I made mosteveronline for Xenforo 2 and it got a lot of good reviews. So I'm definitely capable of pulling a rabbit out of my hat :D
Sounds good @TopSilver , do you have any new extensions in mind already?

I'm not working on much at the moment.

Yeah, I've got my text-adventure, survival-game written in Lua, but whether I'll be getting back to that at the moment, I'm not sure. I've given about two attempts to convert it to C, simply for portability purposes.

I've recently gotten an idea for an art project, similar to other art projects like YTMND, in that they're extremely random. I'll see what I can come up with for this, as it's not something that I'm going to be devoting ten or so years to, but I want it to be a community-project, where anyone can contribute, no matter how good their contributions are. Not only that, I want people to make it wacky, as it then adds onto the fun of working on a side-project.

Once I get something up in like a few hours or perhaps a day, I'll share more details.

This very moment I am working on a short-url feature for a client's website to allow his users to set up their /username URL on the website.

Nothing too fancy but I'm currently working on my portfolio site. I'm currently using WordPress and a pre-made theme because it's just easier. But it's important for me to use something that I've created myself so this is my next project. Using Bootstrap for the front-end. Once I'm done with that, I'll move onto creating a simple PHP blog for the site.

Back
Top Bottom