Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What phone do you have?

I now plan to get a Google Pixel 3a.
Well, I now own a Pixel 3a and I love it!

Great Camera, great Screen, clean and modern Android UI. Stock Android Pie top. It's everything that I need(Especially the Stock Android Pie. Hate all that Bloatware-Crap that Samsung has).

I don't plan on switching away from it soon. Might keep it for three to four years and switch by then.

I'm quite glad I didn't get one of their Phones.

Like, who the hell is going to do a PowerPoint from there Phone?!

Currently I own an iPhone XS but would like to buy an Android device soon and test a LineOS installation.
If I want a Google free operating system.

used to have an iphone but I didn't like it so right now I have the poco x3 pro. it's pretty good but my favorite phone was the google pixel 2XL.

I have an old LGMS330 running Android 5.1.1.
Can you believe I am one of few in that category that Android says 99%+ do not use?
It was like my dad's old phone and I use it for testing Android apps that run on basically everything now.
X E.

Will stick with Android. Not gonna say which, but just know I keep a tight ship on my machines lol. As far as the whole droid v apple debate...I refuse to shell out money to a company with overpriced products, very shady business conduct, and that refuses to give the rubber stamp of approval to anyone seeking the right to repair. I refuse to shell out money to a company who tells its clientele "oh your old phone is beyond repair, you need a new one" knowing full blown well that that phone is repairable. My primary focus is web/software dev, as well as cyber security as a hobby, but I also do electronics repair. I have had clients tell me that they went to Fapple first and were told that a bad screen crack was beyond repair and their best recommendation was to get a new phone...I literally fixed the phone in a few hours. What was wrong with it? Screen cracked deep enough it reached the digitizer screen... and you telling me that Fapple couldn't fix that?! GTFOH

Like my old phone (ironically newer) got broke because I could not get it to consistently charge and clamped down on that charging part.
It worked for a while, but eventually instead of fixing, it broke.
For future reference, can that kind of thing be fixed without clamping?
Probably, I just never go to repair shops.
It was also an Android phone.
X E.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom