• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Have you ever owned a Mac?

Cameron Taylor

New Coder
As far as Macs go, I've got some of the vintage stuff. I have a MacBook Pro from back in 2010. It has a 500 GB HD and a 4 GB RAM. Definitely nothing special. I did enjoy being able to use iMessage and text on my computer. It really came in handy during classes in college. I also have an old iMac that is from like 2008, I think? I bought it for $75 like three years ago. I didn't need it, but I figured I'd play around with a Mac.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Verified
I used to have the MacBook Pro from 2011, but it stopped working may like a couple a years ago now. How do you like mac?

Cameron Taylor

New Coder
I used to have the MacBook Pro from 2011, but it stopped working may like a couple a years ago now. How do you like mac?
The Macs I had were garbage, but I also didn't start using them until they were already outdated. Both the iMac and MacBook Pro were at least five years old by the time I got them. While using a Mac is convenient for my iPhone, I'd much rather stick with Windows.

Anyways, I'm sure the latest and greatest Macs are spectacular. But I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money. :p

DudeThatsErin

Coder
Community Engagement
Community Partner
I did back in 2017-ish. It was okay then but now I bet would be amazing. I hope to own one again in the future.

Top Bottom