Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
As far as Macs go, I've got some of the vintage stuff. I have a MacBook Pro from back in 2010. It has a 500 GB HD and a 4 GB RAM. Definitely nothing special. I did enjoy being able to use iMessage and text on my computer. It really came in handy during classes in college. I also have an old iMac that is from like 2008, I think? I bought it for $75 like three years ago. I didn't need it, but I figured I'd play around with a Mac.

I used to have the MacBook Pro from 2011, but it stopped working may like a couple a years ago now. How do you like mac?

I used to have the MacBook Pro from 2011, but it stopped working may like a couple a years ago now. How do you like mac?

The Macs I had were garbage, but I also didn't start using them until they were already outdated. Both the iMac and MacBook Pro were at least five years old by the time I got them. While using a Mac is convenient for my iPhone, I'd much rather stick with Windows.

Anyways, I'm sure the latest and greatest Macs are spectacular. But I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money. :p

I've owned 2 of those old transparent blue iMacs, and the most recent machine I had was a Mac Mini from 2007 that ran OS X Tiger. It really struggled with multitasking but what can you expect from their lowest-end product.
Nowadays I have not much need for one. I only really used them for Garageband when I was younger.

I love those old iMac G3s! My old high school was giving them away one year (upgraded to eMac G4s) and I missed my chance to grab one. The puck mouse was kind of awful though haha.

Those old Mac Minis were neat too. I remember being mindblown at how small they were!

I used my first mac when I lived at my grandparents house as a kid. My grandma had a Mactintosh classic. From then on I got hooked on macs and have always owned macs.

I used my first mac when I lived at my grandparents house as a kid. My grandma had a Mactintosh classic. From then on I got hooked on macs and have always owned macs.

Nice, what model do you have now?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom