That's great to hear, @Weboogle!Yep.
Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!That's great to hear, @Weboogle!Yep.
I used to have the MacBook Pro from 2011, but it stopped working may like a couple a years ago now. How do you like mac?
Nice, what model do you have now?I used my first mac when I lived at my grandparents house as a kid. My grandma had a Mactintosh classic. From then on I got hooked on macs and have always owned macs.
Code Forum is a community platform where coding enthusiasts can connect with other developers, engage in discussions, ask for help, and share their knowledge with a supportive community. It's a perfect place to improve your coding skills and to find a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for coding.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.