Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

CSS Problem with css

clizco

New Coder
Hello person who reads this, I hope you are well.

I have a doubt with CSS, I have been working on a small project that I started recently I wanted to make a web page style with header, images and etc.

But when I change the size of the header image it changes all the others.

I would like to know how I can only change the size of that image without touching others.

Here I leave part of my code to see if they help me.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello person who reads this, I hope you are well.

I have a doubt with CSS, I have been working on a small project that I started recently I wanted to make a web page style with header, images and etc.

But when I change the size of the header image it changes all the others.

I would like to know how I can only change the size of that image without touching others.

Here I leave part of my code to see if they help me.

Thanks in advance!!
Hey there!

Sounds like you may be specifiying 'img" rather than targetting the individual tags. Could you provide us with your code?

Hi, i fixed the bug thx for responding so fast.

But i have another question.

Can I somehow minimize the code?

Type with the images instead of creating an id for each one

Can I create templates?

Because I plan to use several images and I would like to create a template with the sizes

Hi, i fixed the bug thx for responding so fast.

But i have another question.

Can I somehow minimize the code?

Type with the images instead of creating an id for each one

Can I create templates?

Because I plan to use several images and I would like to create a template with the sizes
Awesome! Could you share that resolution with us? It will help others with similar problems fix theirs.

By minimizing the code, do you mean like cleaning it up? I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

Could you provide us with your code? It will help us with understanding what you are trying to do and what you currently have so that we can help find a solution.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom