Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is everyone working on?

Currently I am working on a status and monitoring page for my services, websites and servers.
As basis for the status page I use this script which seems to be no longer maintained.

For monitoring I have chosen the following script:

Let's see if we can connect these two.

Currently I am working on a status and monitoring page for my services, websites and servers.
As basis for the status page I use this script which seems to be no longer maintained.

For monitoring I have chosen the following script:

Let's see if we can connect these two.
Very neat! Is it coming along nicelyÉ

So I have now updated the server status to the latest versions of FontAwesome and Bootstrap.
Preview
Frontend:
1581703830600.png

Backend:
1581703841100.png

Taking some steps back (after a few week hiatus.. hehe) and not going to dwelve into Python just yet.. I think I want to refocus on HTML and CSS and make some basic websites for practice.. So I may try to do one before work today if my Visual Studio actually decides to load. Also, un-tech related.. I switched to learning French as of last night hahaha. I had never had an interest in learning French before and I still.. barely do but I live in Canada so it is in my best interest (maybe) for me to study it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is so dry im gonna jump off a roof... I guess its kind of interesting but Im just going to go back to HTML and CSS maybe... apparently this is the thinking needed for approaching Python though?

Working on a special project for Code Forum! Hopefully, going to be released to open-sourced and all you could help out :)

Dwelving into this for a bit before work today..

Im now going to be building a database to handle, clients, stock, sales, invoices, marketing and the ability to hook up multiple sites to the one database :)

Currently working on some uni coursework which is to build a dynamic website. Got the first plan all done which was the project plan. Now onto building the basics with HTML, CSS and some Javascript.

Currently I'm working on GitLab Pages, a really interesting system.
I'm working on a pen and paper rule book and wanted to automate the output of PDFs (written in LaTeX).
Currently, I've integrated FontAwesome and Bootstrap, locally of course.
Most people won't be able to read it because it's in German, but it's more about the project than the content of the text.

I have also included a Matomo tracking pixel so I can see how often my rule books is downloaded.
@Master Yoda Now there is also a SSL cert for it ;)

My old laptop was hanging on for its last life and eventually hit the dust but yesterday I got a new laptop! So I can finally return to coding.. but I seem to have forgotten a lot in those 2/3 weeks LOL... Expect to see some question threads from me on the basics

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom