Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is everyone working on?

My old laptop was hanging on for its last life and eventually hit the dust but yesterday I got a new laptop! So I can finally return to coding.. but I seem to have forgotten a lot in those 2/3 weeks LOL... Expect to see some question threads from me on the basics
That's awesome! Glad to see you back! What type of laptop?

I'm starting to get back into programming again!

That's awesome! Glad to see you back! What type of laptop?

I'm starting to get back into programming again!
I just tried to buy one locally (not online) with the best specs which was within my ... maybe not the highest price range lol I got an Asus and its 15.5 inch screen and so far I like it ~

I just tried to buy one locally (not online) with the best specs which was within my ... maybe not the highest price range lol I got an Asus and its 15.5 inch screen and so far I like it ~
Awesome! I'm thinking of getting a ThinkPad, I find they are great laptops!

Wow! Nice, how many languages are you learning currently?
Well I'm just getting back to coding this week bc of finally getting a laptop so.. I did my refresher on HTML and CSS.. now I'm going to try to learn some Javascript. After Javascript I think I'd move onto Python next but.... today will be a Javascript study day ^_^

Well I'm just getting back to coding this week bc of finally getting a laptop so.. I did my refresher on HTML and CSS.. now I'm going to try to learn some Javascript. After Javascript I think I'd move onto Python next but.... today will be a Javascript study day ^_^
That's awesome! I was bouncing back and forth between languages. For some reason, I learn better when I learn multiple languages compared to when I am learning one.

I've been doing quite a few things lately.

First of all, is continuing my learning of C and Java. Java is my primary focus right now and I'm starting to like the language again, C as well. I'm also just happening to be regaining interest in programming in general at the moment.

Second of all, I re-installed one of my favourite video-games a couple of days ago, Unturned. Over the past couple of days, I've been creating a map for it, and it's going pretty well. It should be available in the Steam Workshop for it in the next week or two. We'll see.

I'm also thinking of some other projects to work on. Not sure what to work on though.

I have recently started working on a Discourse server, I've been learning C++, JavaScript, Python and doing a refresher with HTML & CSS.

Busy busy.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom