Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phuff

New Coder
Looking for outside the box, grand thinkers, who constantly question the boundaries of life and society, looking ideally for someone proficient in C/C++ and/or HTML BUT completely open to interviewing any applicant who has a passion for solving problems.

If you’re interested in a quick interview to determine if you’re a great fit for us, please email me at [email protected].
*No formal education required*

Thank You, Paul

Hi @Phuff

I have moved this to General Discussion as the C++ forum is more for questions.

Good luck with the interviews!

Thanks Malcolm, I appreciate it. Wasn’t quite sure where to post it to, glad you could move it rather than delete it like other forums do!!

Hey LTomy,

Essentially we’re starting from the ground up. From the beginning. We’re looking for great people who can solve problems.

In all honesty we have next to nothing to offer, no salary, possible stock options down the road.
All I can guarantee is an opportunity to work on what I believe to be a fantastic product that COULD change the lives of many.

Personally, I’m in the business of innovation, while most are seeking vast fortune.
It will NOT be for everyone, but those who question the limits of life and its boundaries are who we seek and who will benefit.

We’re flexible, and willing to work with you when establishing a contract that can benefit you if the product is a success as well as the company as a whole. We offer a chance to work on something that has meaning and purpose and true value, which is why who we seek is more important than what we offer.

Those who have an innate drive to innovate and produce change will come forward, while weary, and seek out the opportunity, while those driven by fortune will seem to reap rewards right away

I appreciate the feedback, hopefully that can open up a slightly less vague door for you LTomy. Don’t hesitate to send an email if you’re intrigued.

Thanks, Paul

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom