Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is everyone working on?

The one I didnt like had really good ratings, but I didnt go into the reviews which was my bad. I still learned a lot, so its not so bad.

Currently learning C#, It is required for the project I am working on so I changed my focus to C#!

Would love to spend some time on some personal projects but I am yet to find some free time for that. I am currently just working on some university coursework which involves the fun task of learning about OOAD

Would love to spend some time on some personal projects but I am yet to find some free time for that. I am currently just working on some university coursework which involves the fun task of learning about OOAD
What sort of personal projects are you working on now?

Learning some more C#!

Greatest common divisor algorithm:
s2nobBR.png

What sort of personal projects are you working on now?

Learning some more C#!
Well, the main one is my portfolio site. I've been trying to build it from scratch but I just don't have the time. Probably going to end up using Bootstrap like I intended to do from the start.

Well, the main one is my portfolio site. I've been trying to build it from scratch but I just don't have the time. Probably going to end up using Bootstrap like I intended to do from the start.
Ahh that's awesome! I need to get back into building my portfolio website as well. I started it but haven't gotten really any progress with it due to the exact same reason you have. Any particular reason why you want to use Bootstrap?

Ahh that's awesome! I need to get back into building my portfolio website as well. I started it but haven't gotten really any progress with it due to the exact same reason you have. Any particular reason why you want to use Bootstrap?
It just makes everything a bit easier especially as you don't have to waste time with the basics. Bootstrap and Bulma are the only frameworks I've used and I think Bootstrap is a tiny bit better, for me anyway.

It just makes everything a bit easier especially as you don't have to waste time with the basics. Bootstrap and Bulma are the only frameworks I've used and I think Bootstrap is a tiny bit better, for me anyway.
Yes, exactly. But it's a habit I need to get out of. I need to become more proficient with the basic front-end web languages. I do like BootStrap, but don't want to be too dependent on it just yet. Do you get what I mean?

Just finished working on Code Forums email server! I’ve been testing it the last couple days soon all emails will be through this server!

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom